Win a FREE Ticket to ICPR 2022!
We’re excited to announce our very first ticket giveaway contest for ICPR 2022!
Want to be one of the 3 lucky winners to score a free ticket to Europe’s leading conference on psychedelic science and therapy?
Subscribe to our new OPEN Minded newsletter before May 31st for a chance to win one of 3 free tickets to attend ICPR 2022 in Amsterdam this September! The prize value is a €699 Regular Ticket.
How to enter the contest:
Step 1 – Subscribe to our newsletter by entering your name and email in the form below.
Step 3 – Tag two(2) friends on the contest announcement post you shared in step 2.
About the newsletter:
The OPEN Minded newsletter: your dose of Psychedelic Science and Therapy updates is our about-to-launch newsletter hand-curated every two weeks with only one intention – to share news we care about, with a community we care about. Every issue will include recent research articles, non-academic pieces of fresh psychedelic science news, and an upcoming event our team feels is simply not to miss.
About the conference:
ICPR continues to be the pioneering and leading conference on psychedelic research and therapies in Europe, with a focus on science, therapy and critical perspectives. It is organised by the OPEN Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to advancing psychedelic research and therapies since 2007.
Confirmed speakers include Paul Stamets, Katrin Preller, David Nutt, Amanda Feilding, Roland Griffiths, Kim Kuypers, Rick Doblin, Janis Phelps, David Nichols, Monnica Williams, Peter Gasser, Friederike Holze, Mendel Kaelen, Erika Dyck, Matthias Liechti, and Bernardo Kastrup – with many more to follow.
ICPR 2022 will showcase the latest findings in psychedelic science novel approaches in psychedelic therapy, as well as featuring new developments in policy, consciousness research, neuroscience, philosophy and much more.
Ready to Win a FREE Ticket?
Subscribe below to our OPEN Minded newsletter for a chance to score a free ticket to ICPR 2022!
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions are for the contest to win one prize which is a Regular Ticket to ICPR 2022, to be held on September 22nd-24th, 2022 in Amsterdam.
- The contest is open to anyone who is above 18 years old and has an interest in attending ICPR 2022.
- To participate and become eligible to receive the prize in this contest you must
- Subscribe to the OPEN Foundation’s newsletter on this page.
- Share the contest on at least one of your social media accounts.
- Tage at least 2 of your friends on the public announcement posts on the OPEN Foundation’s social media accounts.
- By entering this contest, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest will run until midnight (CET) of May 31st, 2022. After this date no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Maximum of one entry is accepted. Multiple entries from the same person will account for one entry only.
- All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw with the winners selected at random.
- The winner will be notified by June 15th, 2022 via email. The winner will also be announced via the OPEN Foundation’s social media accounts.
- In the event that the winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if the OPEN Foundation is unable to make contact with the winner by June 7th, the OPEN Foundation reserves the right to redraw and award it to an alternative winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The OPEN Foundation reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the OPEN Foundation’s reasonable control.
- The OPEN Foundation has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to the OPEN Foundation’s websites, social media accounts, newsletter, and other marketing or communication channels.
- All decisions made by the OPEN Foundation over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the contest are final.
- By entering the contest, you agree that the OPEN Foundation is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
- The OPEN Foundation reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.